Roku is an online Television streaming device and it is one of the most popular devices available nowadays. For setting up Roku you need to set up roku.com/link first so that you will be able to enjoy Roku services.
You need to follow the following steps to activate the Roku com link which a link from the official website of Roku that enables a user to activate the streaming services and get connected to them.
- Make sure you are connected to your internet and have access to a computer or laptop.
- First, you need to visit the webpage www.roku.com/link and put the Roku activation code in there, if you have it already.
- In case you do not have the code then first you need to create a Roku account using your computer.
- You need to put all the information and then click on the verification email and complete the registration process.
- Then you have to put in your card details. This will activate your account. You can also use PayPal as a mode of payment.
- You have to create a Roku transaction pin in the next step.
- Now you will get the code on your computer screen.
- Put the code in the link roku.com/link and your Roku device is ready to use.
- The next step you need to take is to install the different channels or applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc to enjoy streaming with Roku. The channels can be accessed through the channel store on your Roku streaming device.
If you want to know how to set up a Roku streaming device then follow the steps below:
- Connect your home Television with the streaming player device with the help of an HDMI cable that comes with your streaming box.
- If you have an old television set that does not come with an HDMI port then you need to use the composite cables.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable in the television set and another one in the streaming device.
- Connect the streaming device with a power source using the adapter that comes along with the device.
- As soon as both your TV and Roku start-up you will see a Roku logo on your screen.
- You have to select your language. You can use your Roku remote control for allowing input.
- If you can provide a wired network connection that would be much better as there would be less attenuation and data loss as compared to a wireless one.
- Select your network if you are using a wireless connection and put in your username and password and connect it.
- If the software needs an upgrade then the device will do this automatically every time.
- After the update, the device will restart.
- Then you will be asked for your Roku Activation Code from your Roku screen.
- Put in the code and enjoy streaming.
We can help you out if you are facing any issues related to the Roku device. You can easily contact our Roku customer service and ask for help.
The most common issues that most of our consumer s face are as follows:
- Roku account activation related queries.
- The Roku activation code is not valid.
- Some customers find it difficult to locate the Roku activation code.
- Support regarding channel activation.
- Roku freeze-up problems.
- Problems related to wireless or network.
- Issues related to playback while using Roku.
- Issues related to the remote control of the Roku device, like it is not working or not getting connected to the streaming device.
- How to find the Roku Com link.
- Help related to error codes.
- Help in locating www.roku.com/link URL
What if the Roku activation is facing issues during activation or the Roku Activation link is not working?
Some of the most common reasons related to Roku activation are listed as follows:
- Internet connection and speed are of poor quality.
- The Television set is not upgraded enough to link with the streaming device.
- The network through which your computer or Television is connected has been corrupted by a virus.
- This could be a temporary internet issue as well.